Searching for a nippy van for light deliveries? The traditional approach was taking a popular supermini, removing the rear seats and blanking out the rear windows. In the process, creating something like Vauxhall’s Corsavan and Ford’s Fiestavan.
The European route was a ‘hi-cube’ van purpose-designed for LCV use, like Citroen’s Nemo, Peugeot’s Bipper or Fiat’s Fiorino. Our experts can help provide sign writing, internal panelling all to meet the needs of your business. And the good news is, when you order with LeasePlan Go, the cost of the customisation can be included within your monthly rental
Eyeing up a car-derived van? LeasePlan can help you get the car-derived van lease you want. Our experts take care of every aspect from maintenance to driver queries so you can spend more time managing your business.
Select Body Style View All
Why Lease from Us?
- Special range of Car-Derived Van contract hire deals
- Help you find a vehicle fit for purpose
- Bespoke racking and livery
In Life Services
- Large maintenance network for convenient servicing
- Accident management whenever you need
- Mobile tyre fit during emergencies
End of Contract
- Proactive renewal management
- Bespoke end of contract process for your van
- Flexible return dates