Citroën Dispatch M Diesel
1400 2.0 BlueHDi 145 Van Enterprise Pro
- Dedicated account manager
- AA breakdown recovery
- Road fund license
- Access to DriverLine 24/7, 365 days per year
Optional maintenance package
- No unexpected maintenance bills from the garage
- Premium brand tyres fitting
- Servicing, MOT & repairs arranged at your convenience
- Mobile service vehicle collection and delivery available
Business Contract Hire subject to status and credit acceptance, this is a hire product so you will not own the vehicle. Minimum duration is 24 months and 6,000 miles per annum. All prices shown exclude VAT at 20%. Road Fund Licence & Breakdown Cover are included for the duration of the term. If selected, your Business Contract Hire fixed monthly rental will include maintenance in addition to LeasePlan Assist breakdown recovery, and Road fund licence, giving you peace of mind and excludes misuse, accident damage and vehicle glass. Offer pricing subject to change at any time. Images for illustration purposes only. On return the vehicle must be in the same condition as on delivery subject to age, mileage and fair wear and tear exceptions. If the vehicle exceeds the contract mileage an excess mileage charge will apply. Upon enquiry prices quoted are valid for 28 days however can be subject to change pending manufacturer price increases and changes to the prevailing VAT rate.
- Remote temperature pre-conditioning
- Height adjustable head restraints for driver and front passengers seats
- Dashboard storage areas
- Height and reach adjustable steering wheel
- Driver and passenger sun visors
- Moduwork - Dual passenger seat, foldup outer seat, folding table in central seat, under seat storage,Height adj drivers seat with lumbar adj & armrest
- Cup holders for driver and passenger in top of dashboard
- Closed upper and open lower gloveboxes
- Storage under squab of central passenger seat
- Front door pockets with 1.5L bottle holder
- Mica cloth/Vinyl upholstery
- Height-adjustable 3-point pre-tensioner seat belts with force limiter
- Acoustic vehicle alerting system
- Automatic fuel cut off & door unlocking
- Unfastened seat belt warning for driver and passengers
- Electronic Stability Control and ABS with hill start assist, EBA and EBFD
- Driver and front passenger's airbags with passenger's airbag deactivate switch
- Door opening warning and audible lights on warning
- Laminated acoustic windscreen
- Reversing lights
- High level third brake light
- Electric front windows with one touch & anti pinch function
- 2 speed intermittent front wipers
- Black door mirrors
- Height adjustable halogen headlights
- Front windows tinted to 30 percentage opacity
- Visible VIN at windscreen base
- Rolling code transponder immobiliser
- Perimeter and volumetric thatcham category 1 approved alarm
- Remote central locking with deadlocking, selective cab and load area locking via 3 button plip remote control key
- Dashboard mounted central locking push button and auto locking above 7mph
- Oil level warning light
- Service indicator
- Locking fuel cap
- Side indicator warning
- Speedometer with digital odometer and digital trip recorder
- Battery charge warning
- Multi-function on-board trip computer
- Rev counter with maintenance and gear efficiency indicators (GEI)
- Citroen connect box with emergency and assistance system
- Outside temperature gauge
- Full size spare wheel
- Visibility Pack with automatic lights - Dispatch
Getting started with business leasing
How does leasing work
Personal leasing, or personal contract hire, is a fixed-term contract where you pay an agreed monthly rental for use of a brand-new vehicle for a set amount of time. Your initial deposit and monthly rental will be based on how many miles you’ll drive per year, the leasing period – usually between two and five years – and the forecast vehicle value at the end of your contract.
During your agreement we’ll be on hand for any support you might need. Provided that the vehicle is in suitable condition and you have not travelled more than the agreed number of miles at the end of your leasing contract, you just return the car.
Benefits of leasing
- A fixed monthly rental can include maintenance with tyres, enabling you to budget and plan your finances
- Wide range of manufacturers and models for you to choose from
- Select the length of contract and annual mileage to suit your needs
- Flexible upfront payment options
- Access to a brand new vehicles every 2 to 5 years ensuring you have the latest tech
- Expertise and guidance provided by our vehicle and leasing experts
Call your contact in our sales team to confirm your vehicle choice. Once we've received your order, we will confirm delivery as soon as the manufacturers are able to provide visibility.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, industry lead times on orders may be significantly extended so a change or cancellation may well be possible. Cancellation charges may still apply depending on the status of the order. Please contact your customer service team on 0345 250 0000 to discuss.
Often contracts can be extended on an informal basis. Please contact our Customer Service on 0345 250 0000
You may well be able to purchase your vehicle, depending on the type of contract you have with us. To check with us and get a quote for your vehicle, please customer service team on 0345 250 0000. We can take payment by bank transaction or debit card via the secure payment page.
You will be contacted by LeasePlan or your fleet contact when you need to order your next vehicle.
If you are unsure or think you should have been contacted by now, please call your DriverLine.
If you do not know your DriverLine number, please call 0344 493 7644.