If you need to carry materials and a team of people to your location, then the ‘Crew van’ was designed for you. It’s a simple formula, a development of panel van design that sees a second fold-out seating bench added in behind the front seats.
For small compact vans, consider the Citroen Berlingo, the Peugeot Partner and the Nissan NV200, plus there’s the Ford Transit Connect Double-Cab. If you need something a little bigger, the key player is Volkswagen’s Transporter Kombi. You may also want to look at the Ford Transit Custom Cab-in-Van or the Vauxhall Vivaro Doublecab – or Crew van versions of the Mercedes Vito, the Citroen Dispatch, the Renault Trafic, the Peugeot Expert, the Fiat Talento, the Nissan NV300 or the Toyota Proace. If only a really large Crew van will do, the market leader in the UK is the Ford Transit Cab-in-Van, close behind in popularity is the Mercedes Sprinter Dualiner, Or larger still, look at minibuses.
For informed and practical advice when looking for crew van of any size and shape, contact LeasePlan.
Select Body Style View All
Why Lease from Us?
- Special range of Crew Van contract hire deals
- Help you find a vehicle fit for purpose
- Bespoke racking and livery
In Life Services
- Large maintenance network for convenient servicing
- Accident management whenever you need
- Mobile tyre fit during emergencies
End of Contract
- Proactive renewal management
- Bespoke end of contract process for your van
- Flexible return dates