Fiat 500 Electric Hatchback
87kW Icon 42kWh 3dr Auto
- Dedicated account manager
- AA breakdown recovery
- Road fund license
- Access to DriverLine 24/7, 365 days per year
Optional maintenance package
- No unexpected maintenance bills from the garage
- Premium brand tyres fitting
- Servicing, MOT & repairs arranged at your convenience
- Mobile service vehicle collection and delivery available
Business Contract Hire subject to status and credit acceptance, this is a hire product so you will not own the vehicle. Minimum duration is 24 months and 6,000 miles per annum. All prices shown exclude VAT at 20%. Road Fund Licence & Breakdown Cover are included for the duration of the term. If selected, your Business Contract Hire fixed monthly rental will include maintenance in addition to LeasePlan Assist breakdown recovery, and Road fund licence, giving you peace of mind and excludes misuse, accident damage and vehicle glass. Offer pricing subject to change at any time. Images for illustration purposes only. On return the vehicle must be in the same condition as on delivery subject to age, mileage and fair wear and tear exceptions. If the vehicle exceeds the contract mileage an excess mileage charge will apply. Upon enquiry prices quoted are valid for 28 days however can be subject to change pending manufacturer price increases and changes to the prevailing VAT rate.
- Single front passenger seat
- 2 seat bench in second row
- Auxilliary 12V power socket
- Front headrests
- Height adjustable steering wheel
- Rear head restraints
- Eco Leather steering wheel
- Steering wheel with audio controls
- Automatic air conditioning
- Traffic sign recognition
- Attention assist
- Dusk sensor
- Uconnect live service
- 10.25" touchscreen infotainment with navigation
- Traffic sign information
- Wireless apple car play/android Auto
- Intelligent speed assist
- EV mode selector
- Power assist steering
- 7" TFT instrument cluster
- Vehicle Start Button
- LED rear lights
- LED daytime running lights
- Welcome lighting
- Body colour door mirrors
- 3rd brake light
- Driver and passenger's one touch up/down electric windows
- Rain sensing wipers
- Keyless Start
- Automatic door locking
- Remote central locking
- Passive entry and wearable key
- Fix and go puncture repair kit
- Curtain airbags
- Brake assist function
- Electronic parking brake
- Autonomous emergency braking
- 7 airbags - Driver, passenger, side, window and drivers knee airbags
- ESC + ASR/MSR + HBA + Hill holder
- 2x Front USB port
- DAB radio
|0 - 62 mph||9|
Getting started with business leasing
How does leasing work
Personal leasing, or personal contract hire, is a fixed-term contract where you pay an agreed monthly rental for use of a brand-new vehicle for a set amount of time. Your initial deposit and monthly rental will be based on how many miles you’ll drive per year, the leasing period – usually between two and five years – and the forecast vehicle value at the end of your contract.
During your agreement we’ll be on hand for any support you might need. Provided that the vehicle is in suitable condition and you have not travelled more than the agreed number of miles at the end of your leasing contract, you just return the car.
Benefits of leasing
- A fixed monthly rental can include maintenance with tyres, enabling you to budget and plan your finances
- Wide range of manufacturers and models for you to choose from
- Select the length of contract and annual mileage to suit your needs
- Flexible upfront payment options
- Access to a brand new vehicles every 2 to 5 years ensuring you have the latest tech
- Expertise and guidance provided by our vehicle and leasing experts
Call your contact in our sales team to confirm your vehicle choice. Once we've received your order, we will confirm delivery as soon as the manufacturers are able to provide visibility.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, industry lead times on orders may be significantly extended so a change or cancellation may well be possible. Cancellation charges may still apply depending on the status of the order. Please contact your customer service team on 0345 250 0000 to discuss.
Often contracts can be extended on an informal basis. Please contact our Customer Service on 0345 250 0000
You may well be able to purchase your vehicle, depending on the type of contract you have with us. To check with us and get a quote for your vehicle, please customer service team on 0345 250 0000. We can take payment by bank transaction or debit card via the secure payment page.
You will be contacted by LeasePlan or your fleet contact when you need to order your next vehicle.
If you are unsure or think you should have been contacted by now, please call your DriverLine.
If you do not know your DriverLine number, please call 0344 493 7644.