Fleet Accident Management
We encounter road traffic on a daily basis – our businesses depend on being out on the road much of the time – and accidents can and do happen. When they do, they can be costly, and it’s difficult to measure how it will affect your organisation’s day-to-day running and finances. We understand that any vehicle and employee downtime can have a significant impact on your business. That's where we can help...
Our vehicle fleet accident management service is designed with you and your drivers in mind, with the aim to minimise any disruption and distress caused when a vehicle has been involved in an accident. This way, your drivers can get safely back on the road in no time.
What are the benefits of our vehicle fleet accident management services?
- Quality assurance – Rely on our quality checked network of recovery, inspection and repair suppliers and trust in high levels of service.
- Minimum business disruption – Because we’re the single point of contact, we can proactively manage all aspects of the claim and repair process including liaison with insurers to keep inconvenience to a minimum.
- Reduced administration – We’ll take care of all the claims administration for you to free up your valuable time to focus on your business’ needs.
- Incident management information – Monitor information of all LeasePlan vehicles and non-LeasePlan vehicles, including grey fleet, to track any incidents that may have happened and what stage of the repair these vehicles are at.
- Expertise – We’ll be on hand every step of the way, keeping you informed and up to date, helping you to keep your driver and business informed.
- Accessibility – Your drivers can feel safe in the knowledge that accident management is just a call away via the LeasePlan DriverLine, which is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Accident Management provides you with a single point of contact to manage the entire process, from dealing with the accident itself and getting drivers back on the road, through to the management of any insurance claims and vehicle repairs. The key elements of the service are:
- Reporting of accident/incident
DriverLine is just a call away for your drivers to report an accident or incident. Make just one phone call to our experts, and you’ll be appointed an incident handler who will manage your case every step of the way. It gives you the reassurance that we’ll take care of everything while you get back to business.
- Vehicle accident management
We’ll take responsibility for recovering the vehicle and, providing your driver is fit and well, we will also make arrangements for their onward journey.
- Liaison with insurers
You have enough to think about – so we’ll provide all information and manage all communication between yourself, your insurer and any third parties.
- Management of repairs
We’ll take care of the
co-ordinationof inspections and booking of vehicles into a repairer. We see to it that repairs are carried out in the shortest possible timeframe without compromising quality or safety.
- Uninsured Loss Recovery (ULR)
Should you find that costs have been incurred in an accident/incident and they were due to the fault of a third party, we’ll manage the recovery of these costs on your behalf.
- Online reporting
We can offer full claims and accident reporting to improve your vehicle fleet management. We can give you access to our online Accident Management tool that provides meaningful risk management information and helps to identify any areas for potential cost savings.
Want to find out more?
Our team of vehicle and leasing experts are on hand to help you select the right vehicle for the right job, backed by the right fleet management services to support your business. Simply fill in the form on the right or call 0345 408 4047 today.