Fleet Pro old
At LeasePlan, we’re always coming up with ways to help save our customers money. Fleet Pro is our brand new business leasing offering that includes a combination of enhanced contractual terms, value added features and priority access to our new digital product suite - delivering you even greater value than ever before.
How to get involved?
If 75% or more of your vehicle leases are already managed by LeasePlan, you’ll automatically qualify at no additional cost per vehicle. But if that’s not where you are right now, our team of vehicle and leasing experts are on hand to help, so that you can start enjoying the benefits of Fleet Pro as quickly as possible. All we need is a level of commitment from you.
- Save money – with enhanced End of Contract Damage waiver terms and pooled mileage terms
- Peace of mind and save time – with accident Management for your whole fleet
- Greater fleet insights - quarterly account reviews with your dedicated account manager
- Work smarter - access to our fleet consultancy specialists
- Greater value - work with our procurement specialists
- Maximise your van fleet - work with our commercial vehicle specialists
- Simplify your driver experience - use our DriverLine to provide access to your legacy providers
- Influence our future offering - priority access to new product focus groups
Fleet Pro - End of Contract Damage waiver
What if we increased the End of Contract Damage waiver to £500 so you can spend less time querying invoices and incur
If a vehicle is returned with more than £500 of damage, that’s a significant amount and we hope that you will recognise that we’ll need to recover the costs. Please note: In the event of an End of Contract Damage recharge in excess of £500 you will be charged the full invoice value, not just the amount above the first £500.
Where does the £500 figure come from?
We wanted to take as many vehicles out of the damage recharge process as possible. The diagram below illustrates that the average End of Contract Damage charge for LeasePlan vehicles in 2014 was £451. This means that with Fleet Pro, End of Contract Damage charges will be a thing of the past if your vehicle damage stays within the £500 Fleet Pro threshold.
Want more information?
Our team of vehicle and leasing experts are on hand to discuss how we can help you get the right vehicle for the needs of your business. Simply call 0345 408 4047 or fill in the form and we’ll get back to you as quickly as possible.