In life services
When you lease a van from us you benefit from a quality service that helps keep your vehicles on the road. You also get access to a wide range of benefits including a top-notch maintenance package, specialist tyre providers, attentive account management and much, much more.
Take a look at our video to see how, as an experienced commercial fleet partner, we can help your organisation.
Choosing the right business car lease with maintenance for your fleet’s needs is a must.
- All our vehicles are serviced in line with the manufacturer's recommended servicing intervals.
- Every repair is carried out by our network of quality-assured suppliers.
- If you book your service in advance, we’ll arrange the collection and delivery of your vehicle.
- Keeping your van’s tyres safe and legal is vitally important, so we will replace all damaged tyres and any which have a tread depth of 2mm or less across the central three-quarters of the tread band.
- Under our no quibble tyre policy, approved suppliers fit premium brand tyres including Bridgestone, Dunlop, Goodyear and Pirelli.
- We offer a mobile tyre replacement service to fit new tyres at your driver’s home or office.
- Windscreens or other window glass are not included in the package, but please ask us about how you can benefit from this added extra with our replacement glass service.
Minimising your vehicle downtime
When a van spends any time off the road, it can have a knock-on effect on your business. We offer a range of services for business van leasing that are designed to help maximise the amount of time your vehicle is on the road.
These can include:
- Specialist roadside assistance.
- Mobile and overnight servicing.
- Mobile and overnight tyre replacement.
If your fleet has 10 or more vehicles and 75% or more of your leases are already managed by us, you automatically qualify for our Fleet Pro service.
This provides you with a range of benefits to save you money, including:
- An increase on your End of Contract Damage waiver to £500, meaning you pay nothing if the damage costs less to repair.
- Accident management for all your vehicles.
- Full access to our fleet consultancy specialists.
Driver app and portal
Our driver app and portal puts all the LeasePlan for SME services and information you need at your fingertips to make sure you stay mobile, safe and efficient.
- Full access to our services via desktop, tablet or mobile.
- You can arrange services and repairs, or book an MOT.
- Gives you a quick and easy way to contact our breakdown and recovery service.
If you’re managing a business fleet, extra mileage charges can be a pain. With our pooled mileage service, when you’re leasing 10 vehicles or more, you can aggregate all excess mile charges across the year and use under‐mileage vehicles to offset the additional cost.
We can set up your Mileage Pooling account for you and each time you return one of your vans we’ll make a calculation based on the excess mileage charge (as per the vehicle contract schedule), and the actual mileage at the termination of contract.
- If the actual mileage exceeds the contract mileage, this is then multiplied by the excess mileage charge and debited to your Mileage Pooling account.
- If the actual mileage is less than the contract mileage, then there’s no charge.
If you have fewer than 10 vehicles we are able to reschedule your contract to mirror your actual mileage even if it changes as time goes by.
Getting even more from your fleet
There are a number of additional services available with LeasePlan for SME that can help you truly optimise your fleet’s performance.
Our Fleet Accident Management provides a wide range of benefits including 24/7 UK-based driver support and roadside vehicle recovery.
Short Term Hire gives you access to more than 550,000 vehicles from 2,500 rental locations across the UK.
Our Fuel Cards not only save you money at the pump, they give you greater control, allowing you to track and analyse driver fuel spend, helping you to drive down fuel costs.
One number to call on our DriverLine to do everything from order your next vehicle to book an MOT or arrange the documents you need for foreign travel.
Our Licence Checking service ensures you comply with HSE guidelines and helps reduce accident rates by implementing measures to improve ‘at risk’ drivers.
Want to know more about our range of in life services? Give our expert team a call today on 0345 408 4047.