How well do you know your drivers? When managing a business fleet of cars and vans it’s important to carry out driver licence checks to remain compliant with HSE guidelines. In the event of an
What are the benefits?
- Identify ‘at risk’ drivers helping you to comply with your duty of car obligations
- Reduce accident rates by implementing measures to improve ‘at risk’ drivers
- Reduce administration through accurate, easily accessible online reporting with the option to export data to Excel for further analysis
- Email alerts can be defined and set up to alert you if and why a driver has not passed
- Online Management Information to view and report on which drivers have completed their check and the results of the checks
- Flexibility you can select the frequency of your driver licence checks, you can even increase the frequency for ‘at risk’ drivers if you wish
Regular online checks
We understand that managing a fleet of drivers can be demanding and
- Employees who do not have a licence
- Employees who have an expired licence
- Employees who only have provisional entitlement to drive
- Employees who have points on their licence and on the verge of being banned
- Employees who have been disqualified under totting up
- Employees with live drink/driving offences
- Employees with recent periods of disqualification
- Employees who have failed to inform their employer of a serious, live motoring offence at the time of recruitment
- Non-licence holders who have not complied with the rules of driving in the GB as a resident/temporary visitor
Want to find out more?
Our team of vehicle and leasing experts are on hand to help you select the right vehicle for the right job, backed by the right fleet management services to support your business. Simply fill in the form or call 0345 408 4047 today!