Looking for a minibus to carry a team or group of people? There’s a wide range of options open to you. The LCV industry classifies a ‘Minbus’ as a large van kitted out with three rows of seats – usually nine in total.
The minibus market leader is Volkswagen’s Transporter Shuttle, which offers three rows of seats and can indeed take nine people. Or the Ford’s Tourneo Custom or Hyundai’s i800 for those seeking more comfort. In the Medium sector, that means Minibus versions of models like the Mercedes Vito, the Citroen Dispatch, the Renault Trafic, the Peugeot Expert, the Fiat Talento, the Nissan NV300 or the Toyota Proace. In the Large sector, you’ll be looking at Minibus versions of contenders like the Ford Transit, the Mercedes Sprinter, the Volkswagen Crafter, the Peugeot Boxer, the Citroen Relay, the Vauxhall Movano, the Nissan NV400 and the Fiat Ducato.
Select Body Style View All
Why Lease from Us?
- Special range of Minibus contract hire deals
- Help you find a vehicle fit for purpose
- Bespoke racking and livery
In Life Services
- Large maintenance network for convenient servicing
- Accident management whenever you need
- Mobile tyre fit during emergencies
End of Contract
- Proactive renewal management
- Bespoke end of contract process for your van
- Flexible return dates