Peugeot Expert Standard Diesel
1400 2.0 BlueHDi 145 Professional Premium Van
- Dedicated account manager
- AA breakdown recovery
- Road fund license
- Access to DriverLine 24/7, 365 days per year
Optional maintenance package
- No unexpected maintenance bills from the garage
- Premium brand tyres fitting
- Servicing, MOT & repairs arranged at your convenience
- Mobile service vehicle collection and delivery available
Business Contract Hire subject to status and credit acceptance, this is a hire product so you will not own the vehicle. Minimum duration is 24 months and 6,000 miles per annum. All prices shown exclude VAT at 20%. Road Fund Licence & Breakdown Cover are included for the duration of the term. If selected, your Business Contract Hire fixed monthly rental will include maintenance in addition to LeasePlan Assist breakdown recovery, and Road fund licence, giving you peace of mind and excludes misuse, accident damage and vehicle glass. Offer pricing subject to change at any time. Images for illustration purposes only. On return the vehicle must be in the same condition as on delivery subject to age, mileage and fair wear and tear exceptions. If the vehicle exceeds the contract mileage an excess mileage charge will apply. Upon enquiry prices quoted are valid for 28 days however can be subject to change pending manufacturer price increases and changes to the prevailing VAT rate.
- Remote central locking with deadlocking, selective cab and load area locking via 3 button plip remote control key (x2)
- Rolling code transponder immobiliser
- Perimeter and volumetric thatcham category 1 approved alarm
- Dashboard mounted central locking push button and auto locking above 7mph
- Laminated acoustic windscreen
- Lockable fuel filler cap
- High level third brake light
- Electric front windows with one touch & anti pinch function
- Height adjustable halogen headlights with integrated daytime running lights
- Front windows tinted to 30 percentage opacity
- Visible VIN at windscreen base
- Two speed intermittent front wipers
- Full size steel spare wheel
- Cruise control and variable speed limiter
- Service indicator
- Lights on warning buzzer
- Rev counter
- Multi-function on-board trip computer
- Drivers seat rake and reach adjustable with lumber adjustment and armrest
- Dashboard storage areas
- Ticket holder
- Height and reach adjustable steering wheel
- Height adjustable head restraints
- Driver and passenger sun visors
- Moduwork - Dual passenger seat, foldup outer seat, folding table in central seat, under seat storage,Height adj drivers seat with lumbar adj & armrest
- Storage under squab of central passenger seat
- Closed upper and open lower glove boxes
- Front door pockets with 1.5L bottle holder
- Cup holders for driver and passenger at top of dashboard
- Mica cloth upholstery
- Visibility pack - Expert
- Height-adjustable 3-point pre-tensioner seat belts with force limiter
- Driver and front passenger airbags with passenger deactive switch
- Automatic fuel cut off and door unlocking in the event of accident
- Unfastened seat belt warning for driver and passengers
- Door opening warning and audible lights on warning
- Electronic Stability Control and ABS with hill start assist, EBA and EBFD
Getting started with business leasing
How does leasing work
Personal leasing, or personal contract hire, is a fixed-term contract where you pay an agreed monthly rental for use of a brand-new vehicle for a set amount of time. Your initial deposit and monthly rental will be based on how many miles you’ll drive per year, the leasing period – usually between two and five years – and the forecast vehicle value at the end of your contract.
During your agreement we’ll be on hand for any support you might need. Provided that the vehicle is in suitable condition and you have not travelled more than the agreed number of miles at the end of your leasing contract, you just return the car.
Benefits of leasing
- A fixed monthly rental can include maintenance with tyres, enabling you to budget and plan your finances
- Wide range of manufacturers and models for you to choose from
- Select the length of contract and annual mileage to suit your needs
- Flexible upfront payment options
- Access to a brand new vehicles every 2 to 5 years ensuring you have the latest tech
- Expertise and guidance provided by our vehicle and leasing experts
Call your contact in our sales team to confirm your vehicle choice. Once we've received your order, we will confirm delivery as soon as the manufacturers are able to provide visibility.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, industry lead times on orders may be significantly extended so a change or cancellation may well be possible. Cancellation charges may still apply depending on the status of the order. Please contact your customer service team on 0345 250 0000 to discuss.
Often contracts can be extended on an informal basis. Please contact our Customer Service on 0345 250 0000
You may well be able to purchase your vehicle, depending on the type of contract you have with us. To check with us and get a quote for your vehicle, please customer service team on 0345 250 0000. We can take payment by bank transaction or debit card via the secure payment page.
You will be contacted by LeasePlan or your fleet contact when you need to order your next vehicle.
If you are unsure or think you should have been contacted by now, please call your DriverLine.
If you do not know your DriverLine number, please call 0344 493 7644.