Volkswagen ID.3 Electric Hatchback
150kW Life Pro Performance 58kWh 5dr Auto
- Dedicated account manager
- AA breakdown recovery
- Road fund license
- Access to DriverLine 24/7, 365 days per year
Maintenance package included with all vehicles
- No unexpected maintenance bills from the garage
- Premium brand tyres fitting
- Servicing, MOT & repairs arranged at your convenience
- Mobile service vehicle collection and delivery available
All vehicles subject to credit and availability, exclude VAT and insurance. This is a hire product so you will not own the vehicle. Unregulated business customers only. All prices exclude VAT at 20% and based on 3 month term and 20,000 miles per annum pro rata. Offer pricing subject to change at any time. Images for illustration purposes only. On return the vehicle must be in the same condition as on delivery subject to age, mileage and fair wear and tear excepted. If the vehicle exceeds the contract mileage additional charges will then be applied. All Vehicles supplied with a maintenance package which includes manufacturer recommended servicing and repair caused by fair wear and tear but excludes misuse, accident damage and vehicle glass. Specification, fuel efficiency and emissions figures are correct at the time of publication but are subject to change, please contact the vehicle manufacturer to confirm.
- Pockets and smartphone pockets in seats
- Folding rear seats
- Driver seat height adjust
- Reach + rake adjustable steering column
- Rear headrests
- Front headrests
- Standard seats
- Pause and play pedals
- Isofix child seat anchor points
- Lane assist
- Front and rear parking sensors
- BLIS (Blind spot information system)
- Trip computer
- Driver alert system
- 5.3" Digital dashboard display
- Driver profile selection with personalisation
- Car2X technology
- ID. Light
- 10" touch screen infotainment system
- Adaptive cruise control including Front Assist, radar sensor controlled distance monitoring system, City emergency braking system,speed limiter
- Natural voice control
- Security and service (SOS buttons)
- Remote tailgate unlocking
- Wireless app connect
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Power assisted speed sensitive steering
- Tyre pressure monitor
- Electronic parking brake with auto hold
- Front and rear curtain airbags
- Side airbags
- Traction control
- Driver and passenger airbags
- 3x3 point rear seat belts
- Electronic Stability Programme (ESP)
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
- DAB Digital radio
- Touch control
- Body coloured bumpers
- Front and rear electric windows
- Body colour door handles
- Heated rear window
- Separate LED daytime running lights which also perform the indicator function
- Body coloured door mirrors with intergrated indicators
- Remote central locking
- Keyless Go
- NCAP pack - ID.3
- Tyre mobility kit
- Exterior e-sound
|0 - 62 mph||7.3|
Getting started with flexible leasing
How flexible leasing works
LeasePlan Flexible lets you rent a car or van from 3 months to 2 years, with the freedom to change vehicles, extend or off-hire whenever you need.
There’s a minimum period of just 84 days – after that point, you can change your plan as and when you need. It allows you to adapt your fleet as required – whether that’s to provide a short-term boost while you bring in contractors or new employees or reduce it as the business requires.
During your agreement we’ll be on hand for any support you might need. Provided that the vehicle is in suitable condition and you have not travelled more than the agreed number of miles at the end of your leasing contract, you just return the car.
Benefits of leasing
- A fixed monthly rental can include maintenance with tyres, enabling you to budget and plan your finances
- Wide range of manufacturers and models for you to choose from
- Select the length of contract and annual mileage to suit your needs
- Flexible upfront payment options
- Access to a brand new vehicles every 2 to 5 years ensuring you have the latest tech
- Expertise and guidance provided by our vehicle and leasing experts
Benefits of flexible leasing
- The vehicle you choose is the one you get including plug-in hybrid, EV and diesel vehicles.
- Fleet Managers can manage drivers and grades, and can get a batch of identical vehicles.
- Keep the vehicle for as long as needed, with no costly and inconvenient swaps.
- Help you experience and transition your fleet and drivers to plug-in or full electric vehicles
- Choose from vehicles with driver appeal and low CO2 & BIK.
- Ideal for staff in probationary periods, staff on temporary or extendable contracts and those employees waiting for a company car to be delivered.
Call your contact in our sales team to confirm your vehicle choice. Once we've received your order, we will confirm delivery as soon as the manufacturers are able to provide visibility.
Due to the impact of COVID-19, industry lead times on orders may be significantly extended so a change or cancellation may well be possible. Cancellation charges may still apply depending on the status of the order. Please contact your customer service team on 0345 250 0000 to discuss.
Often contracts can be extended on an informal basis. Please contact our Customer Service on 0345 250 0000
You may well be able to purchase your vehicle, depending on the type of contract you have with us. To check with us and get a quote for your vehicle, please customer service team on 0345 250 0000. We can take payment by bank transaction or debit card via the secure payment page.
You will be contacted by LeasePlan or your fleet contact when you need to order your next vehicle.
If you are unsure or think you should have been contacted by now, please call your DriverLine.
If you do not know your DriverLine number, please call 0344 493 7644.