Fleet Glass Services
Vehicle glass repairs may only reach the top of your fleet management to-do list when one of your drivers reports a problem. Sourcing suppliers, requesting quotes, managing the work and processing separate invoices can all take time and effort to sort out. That's where we can help...
Our vehicle fleet glass service is designed to minimise any disruption when you require a repair or replacement. Your driver can simply call the LeasePlan DriverLine and we’ll arrange for the screen to be replaced or repaired at a time and place convenient to you.
Benefits of our glass service
- Repair first policy – You can take advantage of quicker and lower cost repairs
- Efficiency – Any invoices will come directly from LeasePlan so you don't need to manage another supplier
- Quality assurance – We ensure the highest levels of service are provided by our quality checked network
- DriverLine – A dedicated service that is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Give us a call, arrange for a repair or replacement and we’ll manage the rest – our aim is to cause as little disruption as possible
- Convenience – We use a national network of services for vehicle glass repairs and replacements, so any work that needs to be done can be at a location convenient for your drivers
- Huge stock levels – You'll never have to wait long for your new glass from our suppliers
We can provide seamless fleet windscreen cover that will allow you to free up your time to focus on the job in hand