We understand that tyres can be expensive to replace, usually a distress purchase which is a huge inconvenience to the bank balance.
For a fixed monthly rental, your Contract Hire (leasing) agreement with maintenance will provide our standard service including our tyre cover, giving you even greater control over your finances.
What are the benefits?
- Fixed costs – It’s included within your monthly rental (excluding theft, vandalism, and tyres damaged through driver misuse (so it includes normal tyre wear, punctures and blow-outs). Replacement tyre repair canisters for cars with no spare wheel. You can learn more about tyres here.)
- Peace of mind - Use of our controlled, accredited supplier network
- Convenience - Mobile tyre replacement available at your home, workplace or on an appointment basis (subject to availability)
- We fit premium brand tyres to an equivalent quality branded tyre, at our approved suppliers, under our tyre policy.
- We replace all damaged, punctured or at our policy removal depth of 2mm (which is above the legal limit).
- To make life a little easier we can also offer a mobile tyre replacement at your driver’s home or office (subject to availability).
How do I arrange for tyres replaced or repaired?
If your vehicle needs a tyre replacement or repair, you will simply need to call DriverLine to locate their nearest tyre centre. Alternatively, we can send a mobile unit to you if preferred and subject to availability. You will need to provide details of the size and type of tyre you need repaired or replaced.
Please note that the size of front and rear tyres can differ on some vehicles. All of the information you need can be found on the sidewall of the tyre. Not sure what the sidewall is, see here half way down the page under "Top tips".