How leasing works
Put simply, car leasing is similar to car rental. You start by coming in and chatting with one of our experts about the type of vehicle you want, how much you’ll be using it, and how long you want it for. This will determine the cost of your initial deposit and each fixed monthly payment. Then, you’re good to go. We’ll be there to support you whenever you need us, and at the end of your lease agreement you can choose to renew and drive away in another brand new car.
What is Personal leasing hire
Personal leasing, or personal contract hire, is a fixed-term contract where you pay an agreed monthly rental for use of a brand new vehicle for a set amount of time. Your initial deposit and monthly rental will be based on how many miles you’ll drive per year, the leasing period – usually between two and five years – and the forecast vehicle value at the end of your contract. During your agreement we’ll look after servicing, general maintenance, rescue and repair – and be on hand for any support you might need. At the end of your leasing contract, you just return the car.
We've created two types documents to help you get a better understanding of how it works. For the basics like what's included and what's not, please see our two pager factsheet, which can be opened by clicking here.
For a full detailed breakdown of Personal Contract Hire, then please see our product guide, which can be opened by clicking here.
What are the benefits?
We are part of LeasePlan, the world’s largest leasing company. With over 130,000 vehicles on the road in the UK, our buying power allows us to drive down costs. All lease cars are brand new and can be factory ordered to your desired specification. We also have a range of cars in stock and ready to go if time is of the essence.
What makes Personal Contract Hire with LeasePlan attractive?
- A fixed monthly rental can include maintenance with tyres, enabling you to budget and plan your finances
- Wide range of manufacturers and models for you to choose from
- Tailored contracts select the length of contract and annual mileage to suit your needs
- Flexibility to amend the term and mileage of the contract during your agreement, restrictions apply
- Initial payment can be as little as 3 months
- Access to a brand new vehicles every 2 to 5 years ensuring you have the latest tech
- Expertise and guidance provided by our vehicle and leasing experts